JOB LEADS & RESOURCES
U.N.I.T.Y COMMUNITY OUTREACH TEAM MEMBER
Overview: A Community Outreach Team Member is a person who will
be responsible for monthly task that needs to be completed for the
organization. It is a challenging job that requires dedication and flexible
hours. It is a job that often leads to relationship development and
strengthening of the community.
Major Duties and Responsibilities: Basic clerical skills such as filing, mailing, making phone calls, talking with people in community, appointment setting, and keyboarding skills. As the organization expands duties and responsibilities may grow.
- Skills in writing grammatically correct
- Skills in speaking clearly and using appropriate grammar
- Skills in establishing and maintaining a filing.
- Ability to exercise judgment to solve problems where the answer is not apparent
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with staff, supporters, and partnered organizations